Thursday, 9 June 2011

Its been a blogging long time!

Hello again!

As you can probably see its been a good 2 and half years of blog silence, I do apologise for this. After my last post, my health took a dramatic drop and I have been in and out of hospital during that time. Things are now (dare I say it) very slowly picking up again *touches wood*, although I know I still have a long journey.
I re-opened the shop 6 months ago (with another short break for another hospital admission) but up until now I didn't feel much like blogging and believe me it would have been very boring!It then got to a stage where it had been so long I was a bit embarassed and shy to pop up again.
I've decided to bite the bullet and start blogging again, as I really did enjoy doing it before. So if you can forgive me for such a long silence I will do my best to keep you updated with all the goings on, my new makes, purchases, shop updates and more. I am also planning to have a giveaway in the not too distant future!
I thought I would keep this first post short and sweet as I am sure you don't want me to bore you with all the details.
Now that's the serious post out the way, I hope you will enjoy the rest of my blog!

Saysie x

2 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Hello hello! Welcome back :)

Tip Top said...

Helloooooo!!!

I'm a bit late saying that!