Friday, 10 June 2011

Favorites Friday

Just thought I'd share some of the items I have added to my faves on Etsy recently. If only I could buy them all!

Alice Cute Art Print by Atpalicis


Little Blue Felt Bird by Sea Pinks


Penelope The Empathetic Monster Knitting Pattern Pdf by Danger Crafts. Now if only my knitting skills expanded beyond just being able to knit a scarf!



Queen Annes Lace Embroidered Silk Lined Clutch by Red Ruby Rose. I just LOVE her bags!


Timu- miniature mohair bear by Knitting Dreams. All her bears are very cute, and its hard to pick just one favorite, I can see myself having a collection of these!

Hope you enjoyed! Happy Friday! x

3 comments:

Grin, Grimace and Squeak! said...

Very cute selection :) Nice to see you back to blogging again!

Helen-S said...

I love your favourites - can't decide which one I like best!

Jenny Sea Pinks/ Bubbletime said...

These are all so delightful, I'm honored to have my little blue bird featured, thank you :)

-Jenny/SeaPinks