Monday, 1 December 2008

Let the countdown begin...

So December is upon us, up and down the country people are opening up the first door of their advent calenders, and dusting off the Christmas decorations in preparation. I really cant believe its this time of year already! Where has the year gone? Its seems to of flashed by in a blink!

To get into the spirit of things, I thought I would feature some fellow Etsy artists who are selling handmade Christmas decorations.

I first came across Paper and String's shop, with some of the cutest decorations, I was hard pushed to pick just one,


A very happy looking Rudolph, and such a cute face!


Robin red breast


Aren't these just the cutest penguins!

Here are some more great find, from other Etsy sellers.


Feltmeupdesigns has the most adorable 'Tweets', just waiting to be adopted, and how could you resist?


I'm loving this cute snowman decoration, by Chichiboulie


Yummy looking Christmas puds, by Lupin


This lovely round robin, is made by Christmasclaire



Add a bit of sparkle to your tree with this Jack Frost Sparkle Snow Flake from Clothcat



And last but not least, oh so pretty Christmas trees by Monda

Happy decorating
x

6 comments:

Paisley Chainsaw said...

aww those penguins are so sute!

ChichiBoulie said...

oh lots of lovely decorations! Thank you so much for featuring my snowman and mouse bauble.

Tip Top said...

Wow! These are fab!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for featuring my snowflakes! Love all those little robins - so cute.

feltmeup designs said...

thankyou for feauturing my tweet... there are some really lovely things here... where did i put my credit card?

x

paper-and-string said...

thanks for featuring me too!
I love to see other people's favourites all grouped together (i'm a bit nosey!) :-)
sarah x