Monday, 24 November 2008

Folksy!

I am pleased to say, you can now find me on Folksy! I only have 6 items listed so far, but plan to add some more soon. For those of you who don't know what Folksy is, its the UK equivalent to Etsy where all prices are in £'s. You can check out my shop here!

Brrr what a chilly day it has been today! I've not managed to do anything productive today, really must try harder tomorrow! I'm feeling in a bit of a creative rut at the moment. My mind is ticking with semi ideas, but I don't seem to know how to get them out and its getting quite frustrating! I'm still waiting for that 'light bulb' moment, and hoping it happens soon! Mmm will see what the week brings.

x

1 comment:

Swirlyarts said...

I love Folksy and can't wait to see how it does in the coming months.