I was having a browse through the treasuries this morning and found myself in this lovely one. You can see my froggy coin purse in the bottom left hand corner. Thanks to Louise35flowers
I have also been tagged by Alice, and have to write 6 facts about me, so here goes...
1. I have been a vegetarian all my life, and have never once eaten or tried meat. And have no desire to ever try it, much to my now ex, boyfriend's disgust.
2. I once served breakfast to Richard Gere! Just as gorgeous in real life, really friendly and so polite.
3. Before my fabric addiction I had an addiction to buying shoes, I own about 100 pairs, and once bought 4 pairs at once from the same shop.
4. At college I wanted to train to be a nurse... until I found out I am extremely squeamish, suddenly not such a good career choice!
5. It took me 5 attempts to pass my driving test.
6. I have what would probably be classed as an unhealthy amount of phobias
Now I have to tag 6 people
Ruth - http://www.tiptoptoppers.blogspot.com/
Arty Allsorts - http://artyallsorts.blogspot.com/
Debsmuddle - http://debrasargeant.blogspot.com/
KMC - http://kinkymelcat.blogspot.com/
Cute Designs - http://cutedesigns.blogspot.com/
Sam - http://incywincytogs.blogspot.com/
And the rulesy type things for this tagging lark…
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Enjoy whats rest of your weekend