Sunday, 1 June 2008

June already? Surely Not!

Like I think a lot of people did, I woke up this morning in sheer disbelief that it is June. Where is this year going? Being new to the world of blogging, and Etsy, it is hard to believe that it has been now 2 months since I started selling in my Saysie shop.

I have finally reached one of my targets for my shop, and that is to have 50 items for sale. I have more items to list over the next few days, and some new ideas for creations, so all in all an exciting month ahead!

Here are some of the goodies that will be appearing in the shop very soon.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
x

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

Congrats on making it to 50 items. I can't believe it's June either....time flys!

Tip Top said...

Wow!! I think I have 5 on sale....!!

Focus on Life said...

Go girl, 50 must be very impressive if our Tip Top has 5!

I have none!

Congrats xx